Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Konnichiwa from Euphorianchicstudio

I received a convo recently from Yoshika of euphorianchicstudio.

"My name is Yoshika, I am a Japanese artist who is based in NJ, US. I found Japan Etsy team and I thought I would stop by and say hello. I understand that this team is for etsy seller based in Japan, so I don't really have to be included. But, I also want to promote Japanese culture through etsy community as well. So, I thought it would be nice if I could relate to your team somehow."

Yoshika makes some really great relief paintings as well as beaded charms. Check out her shop!

2 comments:

flapjacs said...

Your work is lovely. Thanks for getting in touch Yoshika!

Yoshika said...

Thank you so much for introducing me on your blog and for your kind words for my art! I feel very honored:-) Forgive me for my rudeness of not responding to the post this long.
Best wishes for everyone in Japan Etsy Team!

Love, Yoshika